Thursday, November 29, 2012

places I grow up at

There are many think that I remember about my neighborhood . When I remember my napper and my family I feel sad because I am miss them . When I eat alone , I remember my family , for example , in the United State , when I eat alone I remember my family when I used to have every sing single male with them . I like my neighborhood because is saw quite , and all my  neighborhood are finds . we grow up together . every day in QATAR I hang out with my   neighborhood friend . Next , me and my neighborhood when they have a problem we solved , and always we help others . And adopt my home , I like my home because it has s good location and good designed , it has a seven bed rooms
and the out side has a tent , my father made the tent for us when we have friends over . 
also my father   made the up stars for me and my brothers when we get marred so that we cold stay at the same house . 

No comments:

Post a Comment